- The customer wants to buy a product and asks the wholesaler if he can reduce the cost of the cart by 10%
- The wholesaler logs in through ASM and replies to the customer that I cannot accept such a reduction, suggesting a 5% discount on the cost. The wholesaler can decline the price negotiation request and complete the negotiation process.
- The customer reads the message from the wholesaler and re-negotiates the price and asks for a 7% discount on the cart
- The wholesaler rereads the customer's message and accepts a 7% discount
- The customer has the option to buy a product with a discount of 7%