robotic process automation
Shared Service Center agents in the Employee Service Support area often rely on a number of different systems provided by a variety of vendors.
First level support contact desk mostly processes high volume of simple repetitive tasks, needs to understand the intent, performs the necessary actions by switching between different systems and applications and informs back the employee with respective response.
Common process example is “getting detailed billing information” as travel costs reimbursement. Whenever employee service receives a mail regarding billing receipts, many paper documents need to be scanned and digitalized. Helpful can be existing OCR systems, however different paragons types and various text layouts can be a challenge here. In the end, documents need to be categorized, routed to respective second level support and be further processed as SAP Service Request within all follow-up SAP ERP FI transaction postings. This kind of high volume and repetitive tasks can lead to data entry processing errors.
We would like to propose you our RPA solution to automate data from employee pictured/scanned receipts through categorization and automated routing of SAP Service Tickets to responsible team.
Our RPA solution helps you to manage:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) from screen or photo of invoice/bill
- Extraction information from row data based on document templates dedicated to different invoice types
- Business Partner Data Validation Process
- Automation of ticket creation and invoice categorization
- Save data in the system using SAP GUI, SAP WebUI API processing
- Reduce errors with data entry process
- Reduce time required to process invoice
- Panasonic Europe
- Procter & Gamble
- Wihuri International
Product & Benefits
For more details, please check our Product Whitepaper.